Historical updates (by Tony Stigle).
Not relevant to site visitors
(Tony Stigle, the designer on the Wix platform, was very professional and tracked his main amendments. Laurie, the current owner, has not been recording changes, but may do so when happy with the overall site.)
Update 25th May 18.00 hours
Google maps adjusted to HTML frame as Rochester Airport UDA! was showing up on some platforms.
Update 25th May 15.30 hours
1) School instruction fee’ and ‘per hour’ at the end amended on both Golds and Standard membership.
2) The Civil Service Flying Club etc etc added to all the pages
3) Explination of tachometer on the rates page.
4) improved explination of the Gold and standard membership.
1) Gold Scheme Information and Rules page added
2) Deduct CSSCmembership from pay for added
3) Exisiting members CSSC form for deduction of pay to join CSFC
4) New members CSSC form for deduction of pay to join CSFC
5)What is the CSSC
Update 24th May
1) This update page added
2) Names of pilots corrected.
3) Rates pages changed
4) Mobile version some photos not visable to assist with thime/ data use
5) PDF added to " Who can join"
6 )and a few other bits!
Update prior to 24th May were not logged.